Scheduler problem

Here you can report any bugs/problems you encounter

Scheduler problem

Postby Europe12 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:18 pm

Hello,

I have reinstalled my PC, but since the scheluder bug. Basically when I schedule a recording, after a few minutes it puts it in "Run: Never (will not run)." In the planning heck of Windows, they are disable.

An idea to fix this bug? Version 5.0.59.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

P.S. : Windows 10 17134.254
Europe12

Re: Scheduler problem

Postby SmartDVB » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:46 pm

Good day,

The scheduling depends on the windows task scheduler being available? Are you sure this is running on that w10 system? If so do you see any errors in the windows event log regarding the scheduler?

best regards
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby Europe12 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:22 pm

Hello

Yes it worked before I reinstalled my PC, however if I activate them after having reboot SmartDVB or the PC, the automatic recording works. On the other hand, as soon as I restore the SmartDVB window and reduce it again, the tasks are automatically redisabled.

On the other hand the reinstallation is done via an official ISO already updated, possible that a function has been deactivated by Windows as SmartDVB.

Open SmartDVB :

In SmartDVB :

Best regards
Europe12

Postby nessi » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:10 am

I do have the same Problem. in the Windows 7 Task Scheduler ist nothing changed, but in the smartDVB Scheduler. it eems, that it occurs, hen the CPU in 100% in use. i do not have any solution. may be someone? nessi
nessi

Postby SmartDVB » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:06 pm

did you guys check if your virus scanner or whatever might not be interfering? Read that some people might have similar issues with scheduled items being lost with avast?
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby nessi » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:14 pm

I use AVG, and i did not find anithing in his logfile about smartdvb. i am desperated!
nessi

Postby SmartDVB » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:52 pm

I do have the same Problem. in the Windows 7 Task Scheduler ist nothing changed, but in the smartDVB Scheduler. it eems, that it occurs, hen the CPU in 100% in use. i do not have any solution. may be someone? nessi

do you have exactly the same issue as europe12 mentions (so lost scheduler items after restoring the sdvb window?)?? You mention high cpu usage? At what poing exactly do you see high cpu usage? Do you perhaps see some scheduling (or other) errors in smartdvb.log? You see the actual tasks correctly in the windows task scheduler as europe12 does?
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports