KU blindscan

General support questions (e.g. question about device support problems or general application features/workings).

KU blindscan

Postby qinqin » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:09 pm

KU blindscan question windows 10 tevii s662
Attachments
20170109175317.png
20170109175317.png (59.74 KiB) Viewed 6006 times
qinqin
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:42 am

Re: KU blindscan

Postby DVB-S PL » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:28 pm

Try to expand menu Options and remove selection from BlindScan2.
DVB-S PL
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Poland

Re: KU blindscan

Postby SmartDVB » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:23 pm

Hi,

From what i've heard from other users with tevii you have to use specific streamreader.dll versions which are known to work with tevii660, i'll ask someone and get back to you here..

br,
jj
SmartDVB
Site Admin
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:18 am

Re: KU blindscan

Postby qinqin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:36 pm

SmartDVB wrote:Hi,

From what i've heard from other users with tevii you have to use specific streamreader.dll versions which are known to work with tevii660, i'll ask someone and get back to you here..

br,
jj


I have replaced specific streamreader.dll and for the C-band is OK ,but it is error with KU band,why?
qinqin
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:42 am

Re: KU blindscan

Postby dahaka » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:49 pm

I'll test it at windows 10 and back .
Windows 10 1703 X64
Smart DVB 0.5.X.X
Tevii DVBS2-S662 - driver 5.1.9.2
driver 5.1.8.5(the best but not work @ windows 10)
dahaka
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Re: KU blindscan

Postby dahaka » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:50 pm

@ qinqin
Tested tevii s662 windows 10 X64 and work perfect and got frequencies at sat 10E,
The problem of "blindscan 2 failed (please check your ranges and switch values)" means streamreader Not found frequencies at your sat 138E ,
I suggest you to use "blindscan" instead of "blindscan frequencies" and also change symbolrate into "min 0" "max 0" .
Am always use the last stable streamreader version , current is 1406

@ DVB-S PL
tevii supported only by blindscan 2 .
Windows 10 1703 X64
Smart DVB 0.5.X.X
Tevii DVBS2-S662 - driver 5.1.9.2
driver 5.1.8.5(the best but not work @ windows 10)
dahaka
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Re: KU blindscan

Postby qinqin » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:07 am

dahaka wrote:@ qinqin
Tested tevii s662 windows 10 X64 and work perfect and got frequencies at sat 10E,
The problem of "blindscan 2 failed (please check your ranges and switch values)" means streamreader Not found frequencies at your sat 138E ,
I suggest you to use "blindscan" instead of "blindscan frequencies" and also change symbolrate into "min 0" "max 0" .
Am always use the last stable streamreader version , current is 1406

@ DVB-S PL
tevii supported only by blindscan 2 .


I have updated last stable streamreader version,thanks,and I try "blindscan" and "blindscan frequencies" .The promblem also exist.
113.png
113.png (58.56 KiB) Viewed 5855 times


But I blindscan C-band is OK.
100.png
100.png (107.09 KiB) Viewed 5857 times
qinqin
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:42 am

Re: KU blindscan

Postby qinqin » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:45 am

@dahaka @SmartDVB Thank you. I find the problem.

I use a frequency of 11300 for the tuner, so receiving range is 12.25-12.75GHz.
qinqin
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:42 am

Re: KU blindscan

Postby dahaka » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Good to hear you fix your problem although first image have the correct frequencies , anyway :
Edit those options @ StreamReader.ini to get the best performance to be like those :
BSAlgo=2
BSPass=1
BDAType=TV
Windows 10 1703 X64
Smart DVB 0.5.X.X
Tevii DVBS2-S662 - driver 5.1.9.2
driver 5.1.8.5(the best but not work @ windows 10)
dahaka
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Re: KU blindscan

Postby qinqin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:27 pm

dahaka wrote:Good to hear you fix your problem although first image have the correct frequencies , anyway :
Edit those options @ StreamReader.ini to get the best performance to be like those :
BSAlgo=2
BSPass=1
BDAType=TV


thanks a lot
qinqin
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:42 am


Return to Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron