bug after blindscan mit new version

Here you can report any bugs/problems you encounter

bug after blindscan mit new version

Postby stephan94 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:17 pm

After Blindscan with the new smartDVB V 0.5.0. RC
at the time of recording the new chains smartDVB it is stopped working
The device was blocked and the only means to leave again was to restart the PC.

bugreport was automatically sent

stephan94 ;)
stephan94

Re: bug after blindscan mit new version

Postby SmartDVB » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:22 am

Ok,

Could you try selecting Blindscan.dev as your main device module and see if the problem persists (Blindscan switches to the previous module if selected and exits streamreader.dll) , is it consistent or does it only happen under certain Blindscan usage conditions, when scanning multiple sats for example? I know your probably a heavy user :) Does it only happen when updating channels at Blindscan exit or also when updating channels and not exiting Blindscan?

JJ
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby stephan94 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:46 am

Hallo SmartDVB

Thanks for the advice, the first test on 16 ° Ost I had no problem; All worked well. :D
I work with Windows7, I think I do not need to use the version "SmartDVB 0.5.0 RC Hotfix"
Did I understand you correctly?

stephan94
stephan94

Postby SmartDVB » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:16 am

Hi,

Hotfix just has some bugfixes also concerning evr renderer and some m3u exception fixes, better to use the most current more stable hotfix (0.5.0.11), but not obligatory to use it if you don't have problems, don't think the hotfix solves the issue you've reported. If using Blindscan.dev as main module solves the issue it might be some sdvb streamreader.dll incompatibility/bug, when you have these problems are u using blscan2? Or does it also happen with normal blscan mode? You could also see if a different streamreader.dll works better. What device does this happen with?

Br
jj
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby stephan94 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:48 am

OK
So I stay with SmartDVB 0.5.0 RC
I have not found where one can set the choice between BLSCan and BLSCan2
If you can explain (with a screenshoot this would be perfect)
I work with a TBS 6983.

I found
There is an error in the menu; BLSCan2 is marked 2 times,
Below it is blscan alone.

stephan94 ;)
stephan94

Postby SmartDVB » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:38 pm

hi,
noted so you're using normal blindscan but blscan2 is indicated in that menu. I'll check it..
edit: also about the exception on blindscan exit, could you make sure you only use bda.dev (bdas.dev is going to be removed as a default install in the next release setup)
br,
jj

Edit2: sorry cannot post a picture now in on my mobile phone. But both options with 'Blindscan2' need too be disabled to use normal Blindscan (streamreader.dll blscan). Also beide optionen sind fur Blindscan2 (blscan2) , fur die normale blindscan (blscan) function, mussen beide ausgeschaltet sein. Die mit 'fastest but slow ui response' , nutzt der maximale frequenzbereich zum blscan2 scan und konnte schneller sein als der zweite blindscan2 (mit 'minimal ranges' angedeutet) nutzt eine minimale frequenzbereich, aber beide sind fur blscan2. Wenn die normale blscan (also beide optionen ausgeschaltet) fur ihre 6983 gut arbeitet wurde ich die emphelen, blindscan2 kann mit sdvb biss jetzt instabieler sein, ins besondere wenn die maximale frequenzbereich option benutzt wird.
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports