Smart DVB 0.5.0 RC2 channel freeze

Here you can report any bugs/problems you encounter

Smart DVB 0.5.0 RC2 channel freeze

Postby donnieb » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:21 pm

Approx 4 or 5 seconds after running SmartDVB the channel is freezing and I have to kill SmartDVB from Task Manager. The problem was also persistent on all previous SmartDVB vers. 0.5.0 (RC and RC2 FIX). This problem appears only on channels that require vPlug. With vers. SmartDVB045beta1tst this problem was not present and all things were fine. I've used LAV video Decoder, FFDShow Video decoder and Arcsoft Video decoder and for audio LAV audio and FFD Show audio decoder.
And another problem: SmartDVB.exe can be started only as adminstrator. I don't know what the heck is causing this.
donnieb

Re: Smart DVB 0.5.0 RC2 channel freeze

Postby SmartDVB » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:40 pm

could you provide more information about the issue. Does this happen on a specific channel? What are you system specs os etc. If the install is a program files install administration elevation is always necessary, otherwise look at the smartdvb.exe file explorer properties and check the compatibility tab to see if adminstrator is set there, disable it if required.
Logs from the moment the issue occurs would also be handy..
br,
jj
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby donnieb » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:07 am

The freezing channel problem occurs only on channels that require vPlug for viewing, in windows 10. I've runned SmartDVB.exe in compatibility mode with Win 8 and Win 7 but the random channel freezing still occurs.
Attachments
SmartDVB.log.7z
(10.09 KiB) Downloaded 288 times
donnieb

Postby SmartDVB » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:52 am

I've sent you a pm regarding this, if you have any questions feel free to ask them
Br
jj
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports