0.2.1 pre-beta 5 testers

This is the place where beta releases of the application or modules are made available. Only download if you're willing to cooperate in resolving any problems

Re: 0.2.1 pre-beta 5 testers

Postby sinancetinkaya » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:21 pm

SmartDVB wrote:@sinan: about your record prob. Did the first record stop and did the second one continue recording correctly (or was the first record still tuned or whatever)? In any case i'll see about adding a selection menu or something when adding overlapping records in the future, just something that also needs to be done still

i´ve built in a simple blindscanner in the current build using crazycats streamreader which needs finishing still but i think it's already somewhat testable so if people want to look into this let me now and i'll try to make a setup package in the coming days...

Step by step:
* Smartdvb started recording a program on tv by a scheduled task
* After a while, another scheduled task (set by me) occurs. Smartdvb should ignore it or warn me that cannot switch the channel while recording but however smartdvb switches the channel to the new channel that started by the task
* SmartDVB still shows red recording timer counts but file size counter is freezed
* When I checked the recorded file, I see that only the first channel was recorded till the channel switched.
Watch the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mElPpovyXzI&hd=1
sinancetinkaya

Postby SmartDVB » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:03 pm

yes i understand the issue. Still have to look at it but the way it should work as i recall it is that the first record should be stopped and the second record should be started.
I think it's best to leave the choice at the scheduler, because when asking this from a scheduled task and you're not behind the pc the message will never be answered and the recordings will cease.
So best to do i think is, as some settop boxes do also, when scheduling the scheduler should notice overlapped recordings and ask you if you want to record the first and after that continue the other, or stop the first NS record the second, or cancel the recording of the second or first. something like that. Also could be perhaps made a global option on what to do on recordings started when another record is going on (stop the first, wait for the first to finish and continue then etc). What would you prefer?
jack
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby The_SMB » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:34 pm

Hi Jack
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
I am interested in Blind scanner testing
regards
The_SMB

Postby sinancetinkaya » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:34 am

SmartDVB wrote:yes i understand the issue. Still have to look at it but the way it should work as i recall it is that the first record should be stopped and the second record should be started.
I think it's best to leave the choice at the scheduler, because when asking this from a scheduled task and you're not behind the pc the message will never be answered and the recordings will cease.
So best to do i think is, as some settop boxes do also, when scheduling the scheduler should notice overlapped recordings and ask you if you want to record the first and after that continue the other, or stop the first NS record the second, or cancel the recording of the second or first. something like that. Also could be perhaps made a global option on what to do on recordings started when another record is going on (stop the first, wait for the first to finish and continue then etc). What would you prefer?
jack

Thanks for asking my opinion
"when scheduling the scheduler should notice overlapped recordings and ask you" this would be good and options can be like below

(Default) [Ask me if SmartDVB is recording] ; If during that time smartdvb is recording, program should let me choose what to do.
[execute, no matter what] ;this task is very important, we don't want to miss it
[Put this to the end of the previous] ;Set this program's beginning time to the previous task's end. I don't know, sounded good :)
sinancetinkaya

Postby gb77 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:42 pm

seems i fell off your list of beta testers. been busy, so don't mind much - have you updated twinhan commands in any .dev since nov 21, the date i got the last beta? will try what i have, but if there is newer, i would like that too, thanks. the twinhan run with xp, so i have the audio sync problem too for now.
gb77

Postby SmartDVB » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:24 am

hi gb77, sorry for that, had a busy time at that beta 5 time (lots of testing and mailing going on). I'm busy with the next test here (pre-release i hope), did you ever test the latest beta 5? That should have the newest twinhan updates there among others, and ifso did you ever test and see if any specific changes in the twinhan specific settings (florian bda, bottom of window) made any difference for your card (what was your card exactly again?)...
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby gb77 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:07 pm

as i said, the last beta5 link u sent me was from nov 21. is there a newer build? i have 2 twinhan cards - 102g & 1020a that have issues. i tried 2.0 & b4 & b5 and none were able to switch sats on a dishpro lnb (internal switch) and i tried 2.0 with a legacy lnbs & simple switch (from captiveworks) and it didnt switch either. if you let me know about the newest build, i will try it, or what i have again, and send you the bda.log file. you previously suggested i try a newer b5 bda.dev with 2.0, but i get TeVii.dll not found, and app errors & ends.

to install the card, i used dvb-tv driver v1.2.3.8 - 878bda.sys. in our last discussions i said b4&5 would let me scan, but i got bluescreens pointing to that driver when it tried to tune a channel.

i also have a genpix with no issues running beta4. i can test 5 with it too if u like.
gb77

Postby SmartDVB » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:24 pm

hi gb77. I like to look at these twinhan problems (also never been able to test those cards hands-on). Can i send the test link to the email you have here? I'll make sure to add you to my mailinglist then.
When you have this version you can also look at the diseqc. What are you using, cascaded switches (so commited > ucommited etc)? (diseqc 1.1, in which case make sure you turn on the 'send diseqc on each transponder change' to on for those to work)
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby gb77 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:45 pm

yes, please send the latest link - u sent one before to my email in november, so that works best. thanks!

i have a dishpro (dp) 1000, dp500 & legacy twin using a simple 1.1 switch setups. i tried committed/uncommitted and clicked the 'send diseqc ...' before, and will again with the new version. if there are problems i'll look in the log and attach it to a post for you.
gb77

Postby Caarver » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 am

Hi Jack

I am having similar problems with XP and a Twinhan Card. Have attached logs as my problem is both confusing and very annoying.

Running an azurewave twinhan ad-sp400 with DTV-DVB Mantis 1.1.1.800 Driver on 2.1 pre beta 5 with the revised BDA driver. Also have a WinFast DTV1000S DTV card installed and working without problems. Running XP SP3 with all patches up to date.

Everything was running well with a single KU dish and single 10.7 LNB. I then installed a Jaeger Superjack Diseqc Motor DG-240 H-H Motor which is Diseqc 1.2 and 1.3 capable. No problems setting up using ASALS or using positions. In order to get I18 I needed a Universal LNB, so installed a dual LNB mount and 2 port diseqc switch, new Universal LNB GKF-D21G.

Re aligned and then the problems began. No problems with the 10.7LNB, however when I use the Universal it will not lock using the Universal settings, however if I change the setting to Circular 10.7 it will pick up all of the highband channels. The instant I go back to Universal it loses lock and yet everything seems OK in the DVB Log. There are however errors in the Smartlog. The other problem also appears to be that on I8 the Universal will tune one TP, but it sees this as another TP and they are 80Mb apart and decodes it. You will see in the logs that it tunes 12646 which is actually 12726. On I8 it switches to low band but will not lock and you will see the errors in Smartlog. You will note that with I8 if I set to 10.7 it tunes and locks the highband TP 12684, however if I set to Universal it sees nadder.

I have tried different drivers, earlier versions of SmartDVB 2.0 and 2.1 pre-beta 4 and using Direct and continue to have the same problem with a Universal LNB. For noting I need to use simple switch with

I have attached both logs and would appreciate your help. Happy to continue to test beta versions with current rig if I can assist.

Looking forward to hearing from you and congrats on a great application, the best on the market in terms of functionality and use.

Kind regards

Caarver
Caarver

Postby sinancetinkaya » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Hi there, I also have twinhan 1020a card and here are the errors I got. I'm using beta 5

Code: Select all
- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
  <Provider Name="Application Error" />
  <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
  <Level>2</Level>
  <Task>100</Task>
  <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2012-01-07T09:25:10.000000000Z" />
  <EventRecordID>1896</EventRecordID>
  <Channel>Application</Channel>
  <Computer>***********</Computer>
  <Security />
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data>SmartDVB.exe</Data>
  <Data>0.2.1.0</Data>
  <Data>4ed12e19</Data>
  <Data>ntdll.dll</Data>
  <Data>6.1.7601.17514</Data>
  <Data>4ce7b96e</Data>
  <Data>c0000005</Data>
  <Data>00052d37</Data>
  <Data>e58</Data>
  <Data>01cccd1b6fadc0b1</Data>
  <Data>E:\DVBS\SmartDVB\SmartDVB.exe</Data>
  <Data>D:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll</Data>
  <Data>7ea2a25b-3911-11e1-9e9d-6cf049efdd77</Data>
  </EventData>
  </Event>

another error
- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
  <Provider Name="Application Error" />
  <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
  <Level>2</Level>
  <Task>100</Task>
  <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2012-01-05T23:48:54.000000000Z" />
  <EventRecordID>1747</EventRecordID>
  <Channel>Application</Channel>
  <Computer>********</Computer>
  <Security />
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data>SmartDVB.exe</Data>
  <Data>0.2.1.0</Data>
  <Data>4ed12e19</Data>
  <Data>bda.dev_unloaded</Data>
  <Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
  <Data>4ed0e3be</Data>
  <Data>c0000005</Data>
  <Data>60708439</Data>
  <Data>154c</Data>
  <Data>01cccc04098548d9</Data>
  <Data>E:\DVBS\SmartDVB\SmartDVB.exe</Data>
  <Data>bda.dev</Data>
  <Data>d30487e3-37f7-11e1-84a1-0002720456b5</Data>
  </EventData>
  </Event>

Can you put me into the beta testers list?
sinancetinkaya

Postby SmartDVB » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:09 pm

@caarver: i think i remember your specific card working in the past (at least with bdas.dev), but it required a strange commited diseqc method from twinhan to word that correctly if i recall well. Can you try seeing if the old bdas.dev devce switches correctly for you (make sure with that old module, bdas.dev that you first select twinhan in device settings as diseqc, old module didn't have autodetect yet)? Also try bda.dev, go to device settings, and select 'LNB_DATA + REG_PARAMS' as commited diseqc method for twinhan specific settings. Ithink that was the most compatible method for your card. If this works, simply send me your bda.log (in devices directory) and i'll work out how to autodetect this. If it doesn't work you can also send me the bda.log to see if i can see something there. Also for gb77 and others with twhinhan issues with commited, please try these specific twinhan option i put in the to try to figure out this a while back (as twinhan has always been somewhat problematic for me with their odd interfaces), also remember to restart the application after changing these settings as otherwise they will not be commited (i should add some message there or that actually, will do, but hopefully i can remove those options in the future if and when twinhan support is stable. (btw caarver i didn't see your logs attached here anywhere, mail woud be better )

Also for others with twinhan problems, try above metioned (also other options) and if you can report and if it doesn't work send me the bda.log.

I'll send you the latest build through mail now.
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby Caarver » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Thanx Jack

Not certain why they didn't attach, however rather than re-run the exercise and send I will try the new version and the settings you suggest. Should get to this tonight and will let you know how it goes.

Great to be involved and I really appreciate your assistance and patience with those of us with limited knowledge. I have learnt a lot in the past 4 years and still keep learning. This is what makes the hobby stimulating.

Kind regards

Caarver
Caarver

Postby sinancetinkaya » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:13 pm

With BDA DVB-S, I can't get even a signal. Not working
With Florian BDA DVB-S, SmartDVB freezes randomly.
Logs are attached.
Attachments
Florian BDA DVB-S.zip
(2.28 KiB) Downloaded 542 times
BDA DVB-S.zip
(3.33 KiB) Downloaded 415 times
sinancetinkaya

Postby SmartDVB » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:31 pm

sinancetinkaya: i'm looking at this. Can you try this bda.dev http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51980102/bda.dev
and also your 1020 is working without issues with other programs i asssume? (asking as i remember there were
quite a lot of let's say bad copies of these cards way back, even had some of those broken cards let's say)...
and in the first log i'm missing the most important log, that's bda.log (in the devices diretory, forget mapi log for now, so just bda.log/bdas.log (depending on which module ur using) and smartdvb.log..
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby sinancetinkaya » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 pm

SmartDVB wrote:sinancetinkaya: i'm looking at this. Can you try this bda.dev http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51980102/bda.dev
and also your 1020 is working without issues with other programs i asssume? (asking as i remember there were
quite a lot of let's say bad copies of these cards way back, even had some of those broken cards let's say)...
and in the first log i'm missing the most important log, that's bda.log (in the devices diretory, forget mapi log for now, so just bda.log/bdas.log (depending on which module ur using) and smartdvb.log..

Yes, I just tried the same channel in AltDVB, BDA device of course, it's working.
Tried the new bda.dev you sent, same, no signal
Attachments
bda.zip
/devices/bda.log
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 500 times
Dev_BdaDriver.zip
BDA device that altdvb uses
(63.07 KiB) Downloaded 556 times
SmartDVB.zip
New bda.dev's logs
(3.01 KiB) Downloaded 537 times
sinancetinkaya

Postby SmartDVB » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:49 pm

the log in the smartdvb.zip is bdas.log it should be bda.log in the devices directory. And btw, that alt .int device is a wdm driver i think no? so no bda, are you sure your card should be able to use diseqc with bda (also tried with other applications and working? otherwise it might be difficult for your card as it's quite old ofcourse and i'm not sure their bda drivers had diseqc at that time, i know the ss2 cards bda never did diseqc as it was never implemented in bda there but only wdm or sdk)..
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby sinancetinkaya » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:50 pm

SmartDVB wrote:the log in the smartdvb.zip is bdas.log it should be bda.log in the devices directory. And btw, that alt .int device is a wdm driver i think no? so no bda, are you sure your card should be able to use diseqc with bda (also tried with other applications and working? otherwise it might be difficult for your card as it's quite old ofcourse and i'm not sure their bda drivers had diseqc at that time, i know the ss2 cards bda never did diseqc as it was never implemented in bda there but only wdm or sdk)..

Updated the preivous post, yes forgot it, sorry
About altdvb, no, it must be bda because my card's driver is bda. in ProgDVB, it shows my card is BDA
And I don't have diseq.
I remind you again, Florian BDA driver is working, except it freezes randomly (not too much)
Attachments
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (28.81 KiB) Viewed 39063 times
sinancetinkaya

Postby SmartDVB » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:04 pm

oh okay but then it might be something else. If you reload the channel again after the freeze everyhing works again? (so no real crash or hang?) . If so and using evr try turning the evr directshow options OFF. Otherwise try another codec, depending on which one you're using some can be more stable than others..
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby sinancetinkaya » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 pm

SmartDVB wrote:oh okay but then it might be something else. If you reload the channel again after the freeze everyhing works again? (so no real crash or hang?) . If so and using evr try turning the evr directshow options OFF. Otherwise try another codec, depending on which one you're using some can be more stable than others..

yep, no crash, reloading works.
"try turning the evr directshow options OFF" how?
sinancetinkaya

Postby SmartDVB » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:11 pm

well this is only relevant if you're using EVR..

if this works you can try turning the 'do not rebuild directshow graph..." and "do not stop directshow graph with EVR..' ON again one by one, first the "do not rebuild..." etc. Both should result in faster channel changes so if possible try to use them, but sometimes with evr and some codecs these freezes still happen...
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby sinancetinkaya » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 pm

BTW, I uploaded /devices/bda.log but you haven't downloaded it yet. I think you missed. Here it is download/file.php?id=62
sinancetinkaya

Postby SmartDVB » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:23 pm

oh and since you have this test version you could also try to see if enabling the 'enable delay before evr Sync' does anything in your situation and even the reload on video freeze might help to automatically reload the video again some timea after the freeze...
and thanks for the log but this is more a codec/renderer issue..
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby sinancetinkaya » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Once I get that version, yes I'll
here is my codec combination. DTV with EVR shouldn't cause a problem but who knows.
Attachments
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (31.6 KiB) Viewed 39377 times
sinancetinkaya

Postby sinancetinkaya » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Freezing is another story.
BDA device (not Florian) is not working.
sinancetinkaya

Postby SmartDVB » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:42 pm

oh i thought i had sent it to you on the email on this account ... i'll resend it then??
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby sinancetinkaya » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:44 pm

SmartDVB wrote:oh i thought i had sent it to you on the email on this account ... i'll resend it then??

I didn't get any email from you. Yeah, sure.
sinancetinkaya

Postby SmartDVB » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:22 pm

oh okay, i recently switched email programs (thunderbird) and somehow some mails were not sent i see.. hope you get it now..
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby sinancetinkaya » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:31 am

SmartDVB wrote:oh okay, i recently switched email programs (thunderbird) and somehow some mails were not sent i see.. hope you get it now..

Got it thanks. Everything is so far so good. The first thing I see is that the green duration indicator(which is nice ;) ) of current program in EPG window is not auto updating. I guess you already know it. I'll report if I see any bug.
sinancetinkaya

Postby SmartDVB » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:33 am

hah lol, yeah i noticed that too but didn't consider it high priority :) (if i have time i'll try to add that too for the rc)..
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby reeven » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:19 pm

I have an problem, after watching tv in smart, and exit app, timeshift buffer is not deleted.
If i watch tv in smart for 5 hours, i have a lot of gb there.

Pls fixed this.

thank you :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
reeven

Postby reeven » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:32 pm

well, well, latest rc version i like very much.
qam 256 ok, fullscreen ok, dvbc ok, nice work, your good at this.
i think you need to open an donation link or something for your work

PS. Timeshifting buffer still not deleted after watching tv ( i put my buffer to 3gb)
reeven

Postby SmartDVB » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:36 pm

hi, well i'm not actually that sure about deleting the timeshift buffer always, as perhaps it can also be used again in future and also there's no check there yet for free disk space so maybe better to just occupy the space for now..
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby sinancetinkaya » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:00 pm

SmartDVB is currently by the far the best, the only downside of it is its EPG.
Last edited by sinancetinkaya on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sinancetinkaya

Postby SmartDVB » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:24 pm

what main functionality do you mean, the actual text (i'm aware of things like multi-lingual support that could be added for example, or more specific information or things like logo's this can all be done ofcourse, i hope to do some of those in the coming time together with osd changes i already mentioned elsewhere)..
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby sinancetinkaya » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:26 pm

What I mean is
1. I'd like to have a List View of EPG rather than Grid View. Just a tree view, channel names are on the left side and the EPG program list of the chosen channel is on the right.
2. Searching a program name in EPG events.
3. When I add a program to the scheduler from EPG list, I'd like to see the program name in the scheduler window. Hence I'd know the event is related to which program.
sinancetinkaya

Postby BipBip » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:39 am

Hello,

As sinancetinkaya says it would be very nice to have the EPG in that format with search functions. The funny thing is that I started a couple days ago to see if I could implement an external viewer and then checked this thread today :mrgreen:

I'm very rusty in programming but I'm doing it in delphi from an old open source epg application (epg4cplus). I removed unneeded code and have a sqlite wrapper and already can display events inside the application. So in a couple days, if I have time, I could release a fully functional version :geek:

But I'm not going to keep working on it if you are thinking of modifying the EPG viewer any sooner? Of course internal EPG would be nicer :D

p.s.
For reference the EPG window style is like AltDVB :oops:
BipBip

Postby SmartDVB » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:20 pm

hi bipbip,

No this for sure will not be something that will be made quickly, so please continue and finish your project if you want as it sounds like a really good idea to me and essentially all epg data should be there in the sqlite database, i guess this is one of the advantages of putting the epg data in a database that these things can be done externally. I'll be happy to add your alt-alike vesion, as i don't think i would have made that and people have even asked for it before as you see so YOU'RE welcome. The more help i can get with this the better especially considering my personal situation here is far less than optimal now and i cannot spend as much time on SmartDVB as i would have liked or had imagined in the past (too busy with external stuff i'd rather not go into).

The work i'll do on the internal epg will be more focused on some kind of HTPC usage, and you're alt-alike version is more useful for desktop use i think, so they can easily co-exist, please don't leave your project, it's the first time i heard of something like that and a good motivator i notice :-)

thanks! sounds like cool stuff and if possible i'll just add a menu option or something for that why not :-)

regards,
SmartDVB
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby BipBip » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:08 pm

well, I keep going then ;)

I have it working fine but I can't decode the duration format? It's not in seconds nor minutes, I tried to convert to datetime, unixtime but no luck, must be encoded in parts I suppose but I need the format :geek:^, mail me if you want ;), otherwise I'll have to deduce it from previous and next event.

Also for it to be real interesting it would be nice that SmartDVB supports input parameters through command line so a full schedule management and cycling through channels for EPG scanning could be done from the utility :geek:

Something like SmartDVB <sid> <tid> <satid> [<rec:xminutes>] [<exit>] [<video:disabled>] etc would be fine :mrgreen:

But since you don't seem too have much time...

I still have some work to do and don't have also much time these days but by the weekend I probably release a beta version :mrgreen:

Here's a preview but no duration decoded :roll:
test.png
test.png (91.93 KiB) Viewed 38808 times
BipBip

Postby SmartDVB » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:13 pm

looks quite good already to me :)

You should be able already to start records with the smartexec.exe, this will also try to start the record if smartdvb already is running or will start it if needed (if smartdvb is already running starting it with the parameters will be difficult ofcourse, but if you start smartexec it should pass these parameters to the running smartdvb instance).

So something like this:

c:\program files\smartdvb\SmartExec.exe /REC /SATID 130 /SID 13761 /TID 5000 /DUR 2

Where you probably would replace the path with the current .exe module path. There's no provision for not showing video there yet when recording like this, might look into this then. Also this might fail for some reason (perhaps if a record is already running etc, but well maybe this isn't a biggie as the user will see what happens)
And you also have the '/exit', '/suspend' and '/shutdown' options available.

And duration is pretty simple, it's bcd (binary coded decimal that was i think), so duration 01:45:30 is coded as "0x014530".

I'll add it to the release even if possible with the notice that it's experimental then we'll see. Hope you have enough info with this otherwise let me know, thanks!
SmartDVB
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby SmartDVB » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:34 pm

oh and one more thing btw, this is perhaps kinda kludgy using smartexec, if you want i can also try to start a record directly with WM_COPYDATA sendmessage to the main smartdvb window which you can find with FindWindow(L"Smartdvb frame window", NULL); something like this (in delphi syntax instead ofcourse).

you'll need to pass this structure (hope you can convert this yourself easily to delphi should not be that hard, my delphi is very rusty but i could help if you wanted).

#define ATSTARTNORMAL 1
#define ATSTARTMINIMIZE 2

#define ATENDNORMAL 1
#define ATENDEXIT 2
#define ATENDSHUTDOWN 3
#define ATENDSUSPEND 4

#define ACTIONRECORD 1
#define ACTIONVIEW 2

#define TYPEONCE 1
#define TYPEDAILY 2
#define TYPEWEEKLY 3

// note keep this synchronized with the structure in smartdvb scheduler.h
struct SchedulerTask {
   char taskname[256];
   char channel[256];
   SYSTEMTIME starttime;
   SYSTEMTIME nextrun;
   int duration;
   int atstart;
   int atend;
   int action;
   int type;
   BYTE days; // bit 1 set is monday, 2 is tuesday and so on
   BOOL wakeupsystem;
   int satid;
   int sid;
   int tid;
};

this will ofcourse only work if smartdvb is already started, so maybe not that useful for external recording, but do with it what you want you might use both if you can or wanted ofcourse for ease of use for the user (as the findwindow will easily let you know if smartdvb already is there).
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby BipBip » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:07 pm

BCD, long time I didn't see that format, did not thought of it :mrgreen: Will have to use bitwise operations I guess.

And I also did not see smartexec :mrgreen: I just opened the readme, search for command line and did not found anything ;)

So now it should be straight forward, I just finished search function but have still to work on bookmarks and some other things. Hard while I'm watching champions ligue match at the same time :lol:
BipBip

Postby SmartDVB » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:01 pm

ahh yes ur right, the readme.txt hasn't been updated for long, a help has been needed for some time also on my todo list ofcourse :)
oh and btw you could use the '/MIN' option for now as a poor mans way to not show the video (although the video will still actually run, maybe an easy way to do this for now is try to add a /renderless option coupled to the internal renderless functionality, but this will need testing then ofcourse so won't do it for the upcoming release)...
enjoy your football, i kinda forgot it was a soccer evening lol, i'll watch the replays then :)
and the bcd i think is directly copied from the dvb eit data standard if i remember correctly (which is also quite old ofcourse)..
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby sinancetinkaya » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Good things in sight :)
BipBip's EPG window is exactly what I've been looking for!
How did you obtain the EPG data? How is the EPG database structure?
I know a little of VB and C++ but I'm not that much familiar with the Windows APIs (including SQL server etc)
sinancetinkaya

Postby BipBip » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:18 am

Hi sinancetinkaya 8-)

For previewing the EPG database I use a nice extension for Firefox called SQLite manager :mrgreen: There are of course tons of free SQLite databases viewers but this one is very nice.

To obtain the EPG data I'm developing in Delphi since I had a good base with mentioned EPG4CPLUS utility, although I had to remove half the code and almost rewrote all remaining code since it had it's own database format :geek:

And to 'grab' the EPG I use a Delphi SQLite wrapper from this site

But I think if starting from scratch I would use Sharp Develop ( freeware :mrgreen:), nice interface and about same language as Delphi. Wrappers should be easy to find also.

But don't worry, it will be open source so any modification/addition will be easy to do if anyone is interested. And if it's not too work demanding I might just end to convert it in Sharp Develop :mrgreen:

i should release as said beta next weekend, meanwhile I post a WIP image from recent interface, no much change :mrgreen:

test.png
test.png (53.28 KiB) Viewed 38754 times
BipBip

Postby BipBip » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi,

Well, was doing some tests with smartexec and could not tune to pretended channel, gave me error or was unable to tune. After investigating the problem I found that strangely satid in events database (smarteit) doesn't have same values as smartdvb.db? Don't think it's in BCD :mrgreen:. I can retrieve correct sat id with pid and tid from events database but to avoid any mismatch it would of course be preferably that smarteit.db and smartdvb.db had same value 8-) Unless I'm missing something :ugeek:

Otherwise I seem to be able to switch channels with smartdvb already opened without any problem, only thing is a command to mute or disable video would be indeed handy :mrgreen:

So I don't think I'll need any callback function or using windows messages method to pass arguments to an already opened smartdvb ;)

Only detail is that for driving smartdvb it will require that the EPG viewer be launched with admin rights, not my fault, SmartDVB requires it :mrgreen:
BipBip

Postby allontelas » Wed May 30, 2012 8:08 am

prof 7500, win7 x64, AMD 6950, multimonitor

working perfectly, nice job.
allontelas

Previous

Return to Beta Testing