0.3.0 beta test thread

This is the place where beta releases of the application or modules are made available. Only download if you're willing to cooperate in resolving any problems

0.3.0 beta test thread

Postby SmartDVB » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:01 pm

i'm seeing lots of skystar device issues at application initiation (beta 1), probably related to new appdata install path nd some log file write error issues. I hope to have corrected this, ny skystar testers here to pre-test the .exe?
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Re: 0.3.0 beta test thread

Postby martind » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:38 pm

hey! i am glad to see you are still alright. i hope things will change for you to the better in the future.

ok now on to smartdvb matter.

great to see the new version! :D
i have a suggestion already, why dont you just support the established picon standard (used for enigma based boxes) for the channel logos? have a look here http://feed.dreambox-tools.info/picons/ if you need an example of this. i think that would be less work for everyone possibly...
also do you see any chance of supporting prof remotes? that would be cool :) edit: wow you actually already do, nevermind then :)
also i cant wait for your new api yet, the way to send a cw is with dodvbcmd?

regards
md

edit: just noticed something, not sure if it's intentional or not, if i change something in the channel list properties i first need to click some other channel list like favourites or so and then back to see the change take effect.

edit2: you seem to try to recognize every h264 compressed channel as a hd channel with a little hd icon, but there are also sd h264 channels.

edit3: also not sure if intended or not, but this changed from version 0.2.5: some dead frequencies get picked up as having a signal (maybe driver related? but was different before) while scanning.

edit4: found something strange, when selecting one of the two france2 channels (this is from a fresh scan) on 19.2E the following happens:
martind

Postby SmartDVB » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Code: Select all
why dont you just support the established picon standard

sounds interesting, didnt' know about that, what exactly's the name convention for the icon file names did a quick google with no obvious result..

you seem to try to recognize every h264 compressed channel as a hd channel with a little hd icon

yes i realise that it might be better to use a h264 or something seperate, just didn't put the trouble there (might also not be that obvious to detect lower h264 resolutions from the stream would have to look not sure)..

also not sure if intended or not, but this changed from version 0.2.5: some dead frequencies get picked up as having a signal (maybe driver related? but was different before) while scanning.

edit4: found something strange, when selecting one of the two france2 channels (this is from a fresh scan) on 19.2E the following happen

these seem like bugs coz it's not the intention ofcourse, might u b using xp (coz i've seen some obvious xp related issues drop by) nd is this with the new custom list or with the old treeview?
Hopefully the next beta test might resolve this issues..

also i cant wait for your new api yet, the way to send a cw is with dodvbcmd

yes i did add some 'mdapi' alike dodvbcmd for that alhough i'm waiting for someone to test this coz i don't have time to develop some kind of addon for this (the stub code for key processing for a single device is there but this still need development nd totally untested so might be very bug infested), other then that the simple addon cmds should operate. I do have a simple tst project for this i'll see to put that online then here at the beta threads..

Yes lol i own a prof so remote should operate :)

br,
jj
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby martind » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:33 pm

well i dont know about the first couple of numbers in the filenames, but it includes the sid, tid and onid and then some other numbers, i think you can ignore those safely.

i am not using xp, i am using win7 64bit, and it's with old treeview.

i'd love to test your api with my code, i have been fiddling around with mdapi quite a bit and i am getting sick of it :D
btw does smartdvb support m_SectionMask in TSTART_FILTER for mdapi?
martind

Postby SmartDVB » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:11 pm

ok let's see what the next beta test shows wrt those bugs..
no there's no code there for m_sectionmask, i suppose this is to retrieve actual parsed section data from given pid? Send me pm if you have data about that i'll implement it if not too much trouble (coz section parsing ofcourse is there)...
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby martind » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:01 pm

i also a bit of a weirdness in general with smartdvb, not just the newest version.
on some frequencies on 0.8W i get some errors in the reception with smartdvb (video and audio breakups) even tho at the line and quality indicator it has it should be more than stable, now the really weird thing is, those same frequencies/channels work just fine in transedit (show no missing packets and preview of them in transedit is fine, no breakups, no errors) any idea what that could be?
martind

Postby SmartDVB » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:33 pm

only at 0.8 u have that? Did you try bda.dev nd bdas.dev to see if it's module related or codec issue (although i'm quite sure you've looked at that ofcourse), but those would be my first thoughts, unless perhaps you see lots of discontinuity errors at smartdvb.log which would indicate real parse issues (or maybe some other odd log issue with repeated errors)?
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby martind » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:58 pm

when i zap to the channel i get in the log a few of these:

19:53 29671 : WRONG CONTINUITY CHECK cc=9, lastcc=7 (error count 0)

but then it keeps happening but in the log those errors dont appear anymore, only once at the beginning, other codec doesnt make a difference.
and so far only two frequencies on 0.8W are affected (there might be more, but i didnt notice it anywhere else so far)
martind

Postby SmartDVB » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:11 pm

then that's not it coz it's normal at the beginning, it's issue if those errors r there after the tune etc nd return. I think i've seen some odd reports from 0.8 w before, you could also try turning off epg processing nd other stuff to minimal coz i've seen odd things due to epg processing, i would find it difficult to believe there would only be video/audio issues at those frequencies at that sat only...
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby martind » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:23 pm

ok i tried with epg background parsing turned off, and i also tried with perform extra transport stream buffering off, but nothing helped, i still get glitches (this is even an unencrypted channel so it's not even some kind of encryption issue)

edit: would it maybe help if i recorded a ts of the whole transponder in transedit (where it works flawlessly) and send you that?
martind

Postby SmartDVB » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:30 pm

weird, running out of ideas here :). Not able to test those muxes myself, dump could be helpful. Did you also try to alter audio renderer/codecs. Lots of times glitches r audio sync related. There' s no provision atm to turn audio off if audio pid's r actually there, i might add like a 'no audio' option to station properties to possibly verify these issues..
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby martind » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:34 pm

yes i also tried different audio codecs, nothing seems to help, so it doesnt seem codec related (would be KINDA strange tho, i only have this with 2 frequencies, and like all other over 4000 channels are fine? hmmm) i'll record a bit for you and upload it in a minute
martind

Postby SmartDVB » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:46 pm

ok i'll see if i'm able to see something then, could be difficult one...
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby sn0 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Hi there,
im using SmartDVB for over 2 months now and i like it very much! Awesome work!

Now i've testing the SmartDVB v0.3.0.16 Beta which works fine but has a few, not dramatic, little bothering bugs:

- Volume slider is not linear. So volume 0-50% is like mute. At 95% the volume is normal and 100% is loud.
- Volume control via scrollwheel is not working properly. Sometimes only when focused and just in specefic cornors of floating window.
- Channel list expanding all the time while switching favorites/general list.
- Channel list slide-in is disturbing in floating window. (It would be no problem if it would be on the right side.)
- "Show last channel on start" doesn't work every time.
- EPG events: Title text on british channels (Astra 28,2°E) always beginning and ending with special chair that should not be there.
- EPG events: Description text line wrap doesn't work. (It looks like ?* is the symbol for line break.)
- On Classic ChannelList properties: The "Sort by" options have no effect, except SID.
- On Custom ChannelList: The "Doubleclick to select channel" option does not work.

Feature (usability) requests:
- EPG: Doubleclick on the live-window should exit the EPG window.
- Change that awful OSD default font ^^
- Timeshift location is on HDD. An option for RAM-saving would extend the lifetime of my SolidStateDisk very much :) (Workaround: Create a RAMdisk drive with a seperate tool)
- Link to the Website in "Help->About" window.
- OSD/EPG: An Desktop mode and fullscreen (for HTPC) Mode would be cool. For example: EPG is windowed in Desktop-Mode, but in fullscreen mode it should be fullscreen and with big fonts like it is now. The OSD could be scalable - or big fonts only in fullscreen and OSD disabled in desktop mode.
- DiSEqC is spelled Diseqc (lowercase) everywhere ;)
- An "Check for updates" button would be nice too.

greetings,
Christian W.
sn0

Postby SmartDVB » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:02 pm

tx for the feedback sn..
Volume slider is not linear. So volume 0-50% is like mute. At 95% the volume is normal and 100% is loud

i presume this is the same like with 0.2.5 or altered?

Volume control via scrollwheel is not working properly. Sometimes only when focused and just in specefic cornors of floating window.

what os r u using, i certainly don't see this at windowed mode (nd you only have this with windowed mode not normal main mode let's call it, don't use windowed mode much myself so could b issue)..

Channel list expanding all the time while switching favorites/general list.

this should depend on the "always auto expand channel list" channel list property, i presume you have this enabled, otherwise they should not auto expand, i think this option should be disabled at new installs? Only a single list is maintained (would otherwise be too mem intensive's the thought) so some reload's always performed there..

EPG events: Title text on british channels (Astra 28,2°E) always beginning and ending with special chair that should not be there

could u indicate some tst stations coz i might have corrected this already at current build but not sure

EPG events: Description text line wrap doesn't work. (It looks like ?* is the symbol for line break.)

this for sure's been corrected...

On Classic ChannelList properties: The "Sort by" options have no effect, except SID

i cannot reproduce this seems to operate here

On Custom ChannelList: The "Doubleclick to select channel" option does not work.

ok noted this is something on my todo list i just have not done yet

On Custom ChannelList: The "Doubleclick to select channel" option does not work.

i actually like it :), but it's a bad font anyhow coz it only contains western charset. So if anyone here could assist me to locate the best default font (like a contest then to see who provides the default smartosd release font,there r lots of fnts around on the net :)..

OSD/EPG: An Desktop mode and fullscreen (for HTPC) Mode would be cool

people already also requested some form to turn on osd for normal/windows/fullscreen, i'll do that lateron first i'd like to get this current osd stable like possible...
Also to make epg scalable or different font sizes for various modes there r now ofcourse all possible i'll probably also do it but for now like mentioned not too much alterations to try to get this stable like
possible nd then add stuff again (also other somewhat bigger features)..

Timeshift location is on HDD. An option for RAM-saving would extend the lifetime of my SolidStateDisk very much  (Workaround: Create a RAMdisk drive with a seperate tool)

not for this release, would be too much alteration. I never implemented this coz i wonder how much people would use smallish timeshift (especially with HD how much tiem would you be able to put at ram unless you have huge amount of ram but still), nd you also could just turn off the timeshift..
rgds,
Jack
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby martind » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:53 pm

SmartDVB wrote:
On Classic ChannelList properties: The "Sort by" options have no effect, except SID

isnt that the same thing i had too? it should change when you switch to the favourites tab and back, at least it does for me here. (with classic treelist)
martind

Postby sn0 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:23 pm

SmartDVB wrote:
Volume slider is not linear. So volume 0-50% is like mute. At 95% the volume is normal and 100% is loud
i presume this is the same like with 0.2.5 or altered?

yes, it is the same. did not know that you know it :) An bugtracker would be cool - because this thread is getting really big now.

SmartDVB wrote:
Volume control via scrollwheel is not working properly. Sometimes only when focused and just in specefic cornors of floating window.
what os r u using, i certainly don't see this at windowed mode (nd you only have this with windowed mode not normal main mode let's call it, don't use windowed mode much myself so could b issue)..

I'm running Win7 Prof SP1 64bit. But i think i found the issue: I'm using the tool "WizMouse" to enable OnMouseOver-Scrolling in all Windows Applications because i change volume via scrollwheel all the time in SmartDVB and AIMP3 (an better Winamp clone).
So it seems that if SmartDVB is not focused, the OnMouseOver-Volume-changing-"areas" are overlapped by the new custom channellist.
If i disable the WizMouse tool: Of course i have to click into the floating SmartDVB window - and then changing the volume by scrollwheel is working fine. (But clicking all the time... meh) I adjust the volume very often on Music channels.

SmartDVB wrote:
Channel list expanding all the time while switching favorites/general list.
this should depend on the "always auto expand channel list" channel list property, i presume you have this enabled, otherwise they should not auto expand, i think this option should be disabled at new installs? Only a single list is maintained (would otherwise be too mem intensive's the thought) so some reload's always performed there..

correct and sorry, i was not specific enough. I've meant the Favorites list.
Example: I have this Favorite lists: Germany, England, Music, News, Sports.
It would be great that SmartDVB remember which lists I have expanded, because i don't often use 'England' and 'News'. Currently only the list with the last watched channel is expanded after an restart or quick switching to general-list.

SmartDVB wrote:
EPG events: Title text on british channels (Astra 28,2°E) always beginning and ending with special chair that should not be there
could u indicate some tst stations coz i might have corrected this already at current build but not sure

I've made an screenshot. See attachment.

SmartDVB wrote:

Sorry, same mistake here. I've meant the Favorites list where it has no effect. In General-List it works fine. (but i don't need it there ;))

SmartDVB wrote:
OSD/EPG: An Desktop mode and fullscreen (for HTPC) Mode would be cool
people already also requested some form to turn on osd for normal/windows/fullscreen, i'll do that lateron first i'd like to get this current osd stable like possible...
Also to make epg scalable or different font sizes for various modes there r now ofcourse all possible i'll probably also do it but for now like mentioned not too much alterations to try to get this stable like
possible nd then add stuff again (also other somewhat bigger features)..

ah, ok. That sound great :)

SmartDVB wrote:
Timeshift location is on HDD. An option for RAM-saving would extend the lifetime of my SolidStateDisk very much  (Workaround: Create a RAMdisk drive with a seperate tool)
not for this release, would be too much alteration. I never implemented this coz i wonder how much people would use smallish timeshift (especially with HD how much tiem would you be able to put at ram unless you have huge amount of ram but still), nd you also could just turn off the timeshift..

I have 8GB RAM, so enough for me. Usually i am watching music stations. So that i don't need an bigger timeshift than 10 minutes MPEG2 :)

Thanks for answering my questions/bugs :)

Btw: I could translate the language files into german, if you're looking for someone.
Attachments
sdvb_epg_bug.jpg
sdvb_epg_bug.jpg (217.26 KiB) Viewed 51507 times
sn0

Postby SmartDVB » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:05 am

yes, it is the same. did not know that you know it  An bugtracker would be cool - because this thread is getting really big now.

good idea (also might b useful for the reports coz ofcourse there r many doubles etc etc there nd there r servers around). Suggestions wrt bugtrackers?

correct and sorry, i was not specific enough. I've meant the Favorites list.

ok that's also just there yet. A poor mans solution for now is to prefix the favorite names with [102] or whatever so you have some kind of sorting you might require (others have done it like that it seems).

It would be great that SmartDVB remember which lists I have expanded, because i don't often use 'England' and 'News'

ok noted for the future (again i envision like drag/drop or whatever kind of list you would require etc with that new custom list that's also why i kinda postponed all that stuff with the old tree list)..

no need to translate atm (also coz it's beta nd i tend to leave the strings to resource move till the release so would not make much sense to do that till final release)..

i don't see that 'cross' issue with the current build here (epg/iso is work in progress :) so hopefully that's corrected. Btw what's the name of that UK epg provider i recall people at previous times requested epg implementation of that (freeview?)?
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby sn0 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:41 pm

SmartDVB wrote:Btw what's the name of that UK epg provider i recall people at previous times requested epg implementation of that (freeview?)?

An freesat EPG parser implementation would be great. The data channels are on Eutelsat 28,2E 11428H 27500 2/3. Google for "freesat_huffman_decode()", there is are already some code avaliable.
Last edited by sn0 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sn0

Postby martind » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:54 pm

i just noticed another possible bug:

smartdvb doesnt remember when i mute or put it into renderless mode, on next start it's back to default, unmuted and rendering. maybe you could change it so it remembers this?
martind

Postby SmartDVB » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:24 pm

mute sounds like bug coz sound volume should be remembered
at general options there a setting to enable remember renderless mode at sdvb initiation, but i guess it could also be saved but noone ever queried for that (beside now u ofcourse ).
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby martind » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:44 pm

i just saw something else that i think might be a bug or something:

there is some weird grey rectangle below the dvb subs on this channel, seems strange, also that overlaps another window...

(btw. could you perhaps use a better scaling method for the dvb subs? they seem to be much more aliased than they need to be)

oh yea and the epg should be in cyrillic of course.
martind

Postby martind » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:31 pm

and another thing that just happened is this:

reproduceable every time after i scanned for channels with my dvb-c tuner (sundtek).
martind

Postby SmartDVB » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:47 pm

dvb subs looks like bug, is that with the beta 1 or some tst .exe i sent u?
how do you see debug vs messages (u connected with debugger?) otherwise impossible for release exe mode unless i made a mistake (what r u doing there?)
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby martind » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:48 pm

SmartDVB wrote:dvb subs looks like bug, is that with the beta 1 or some tst .exe i sent u?
how do you see debug vs messages (u connected with debugger?) otherwise impossible for release exe mode unless i made a mistake (what r u doing there?)

it's the latest test exe you sent me of course, and i see the debug messages cause i have debug symbols for atl cause i have visual studio and platform sdk installed and so on... nothing strange really.
martind

Postby SmartDVB » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:03 pm

that's odd coz i have all that stuff also ofcourse but never see those assert messages with release exe i thought these were like linked out at release builds....
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby martind » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:04 pm

well maybe you sent me a debug build then...
martind

Postby SmartDVB » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:07 pm

i doubt it, but could b if you have that stuff installed u wouldn't even have noticed it might be .. give it back
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby SmartDVB » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:24 pm

btw that exception's after you close the scan dialog isn't it?
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby martind » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:27 pm

yes after i closed it as you can see... or not see rather :D
martind

Postby SmartDVB » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:34 pm

yes coz i did see that while ago but i thought i corrected that, don't see it here with sat/dvb-t.. so i'll have to see what seems to make it fail with dvb-c then (althought it' s no critical issue ofcoz)
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby Frozen » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:53 pm

I still have the old problem with picture smoothness due to browsing or open any other application or sometimes just go from full mode to normal mode then to full make picture not smooth !

When using "show desktop" button and then go back to smartdvb, sometime application return with small window size !

Tried different codecs different settings for both problems.
Attachments
SmartDVB.rar
(3.95 KiB) Downloaded 589 times
Frozen

Postby SmartDVB » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:16 pm

hi frozen tx for report, i've sent u current build coz for sure ur acamd issue should b fixed nd who knows what else (quite busy with cor. right now so just to make sure)..
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby sinancetinkaya » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:33 am

I couldn't hold myself but I have to say that THANK YOU A LOT :D
v3 is so impressive, better than I expected.
How can I help you? Would preparing logos for Turkish channels help you?
sinancetinkaya

Postby martind » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:13 pm

i found another bug i think.

reporduceably when i exit fullscreen with ESC key i get an assertion again, you know the IsWindow thing.
however exiting fullscreen with double click on the mouse is just fine.
martind

Postby SmartDVB » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:23 pm

@sinancetinkaya: tx for offer, next beta should support the picon icon name style nd transparency. I've not yet searched the net for it but you could try to find them on the net for your sats then u'd b ready to go.
@martind: tx i'll check that at debug mode, those silly iswindo thingy's :). Btw i've added that section mask think to the addons i'll try to update the addon sample with it, not tested it thorough though, you'll have to recompile ur code ofcourse coz of interface alterations (no issue while not release i hope). Also made the window modeless so it's more usable like reference addon.
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby sinancetinkaya » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:43 pm

@SmartDVB
What about Turkish translation?
I couldn't find the language file for English to translate.
Can you open a project on somewhere like http://www.getlocalization.com/ ?
sinancetinkaya

Postby martind » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:46 pm

translations will be possible after the beta if i understood correctly.
martind

Postby sinancetinkaya » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:09 pm

martind wrote:translations will be possible after the beta if i understood correctly.

Got it.
sinancetinkaya

Postby SmartDVB » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:58 pm

btw localizations r resource based for now (might rewrite that at future but not for current release), you could use a tool like lingobit etc to simply translate the resources (but like i mentioned before at this beta stage not all important interface/messsage string are resource localized atm with the beta, that's a job i leave for release just a habit coz when coding it just distracts). I don't reallly like this resource localization at hindsight, lots of work to get correct but users just seem to find it cumbersome so tx for the alternatives i'll certainly look at that at future..
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby SmartDVB » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:37 pm

btw i'm unable to reproduce the ESC from fullscreen assertion (ny options or special reproducable situation you might think of?). The after scn assertion i found after the 'done' button, it didn't occur if simply exiting the window (by x) so hence my confusion :)
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby SmartDVB » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:08 pm

also not sure if intended or not, but this changed from version 0.2.5: some dead frequencies get picked up as having a signal (maybe driver related? but was different before) while scanning

about this issue. I actually did relax the signal detect code somewhat due to some devices not seeing some frequencies due to low level/qual etc (better to try too much then to loose some with some devices). I could like add more options for this to the device options (bda.dev florian), but that might be somehwat overkill.
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby DVB-S PL » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Thanks for updates :D

Bugs spotted by me ;)

1. Present only at first run, fresh/clean setup:
- turn off custom channel list,
- go to SmartDVB settings,
- try to change channel list grouping/sorting options and "apply" - no reaction, channel list is not refreshed,
- to see changes: save changes (OK), close Settings window, select satellite from combo box above channel list - channel list will refresh and apply changes that were made earlier in SmartDVB settings

2. Polish charset in teletext is not correct, many special characters are replaced to their "simple" equivalents, like "ż" = "z", "ś" = "s" etc.

3. (introduced in Beta 2): scanner bug, in TBS6925 scanning is very slow, for many frequencies there are TIMEOUT errors for PAT/PMT/SDT, so no channels can be scanned (always the same frequencies, eg. 11,373H, 11,565H). Rolling back to Beta1 - scanning works fast & correctly. Funny thing: if I will copy older channel list with channels already scanned - I can receive them without problems, but still - cannot scan problematic frequencies in Beta 2.

4. There is still error in channel list update logic (it was present in 0.2.5). Few days ago Sky Italia made a lot of changes at 13°E. I need to scan two times, because after first time SmartDVB did not catch that many channels were deleted (they were not listed in "delete" listbox). Bug is probably present when at one frequency there are at the same time: new channels and channels that should be deleted. SmartDVB will list only new channels and will not detect that at the same time there are channels that should be deleted from the same frequency. Probably I'm able to test this as I got some old channel lists, so I can copy them to SmartDVB catalog and try to update them when scanning (it is the easiest way to see the bug - try to update older channel list - second scan will bring a lot of channel that shuld be deleted after first attempt).

5. User of polish board forum.satkurier.pl - Wanderer - suggested that AllSats.txt should be updated and published tweaked version:
0028, 2.8E, Rascom-QAF1R [C]
0029, 2.9E, Rascom-QAF1R [Ku]
0031, 3.1E, Eutelsat 3C [Ku]
0033, 3.3E, Eutelsat 3A [C]
0046, 4.6E, Astra 1E [Ku]
0048, 4.8E, Astra 4A [Ku]
0050, 5.0E, SES-5 [Ku]
0070, 7.0E, Eutelsat 7A [Ku]
0090, 9.0E, Eutelsat 9A [Ku]
0091, 9.1E, Eutelsat Ka-Sat 9A [Ka]
0100, 10.0E, Eutelsat 10A [Ku]
0101, 10.1E, Eutelsat 10A [C]
0115, 11,5E, Intelsat 603 [Ku]
0130, 13.0E, Hotbird 13A/13B/13C [Ku]
0160, 16.0E, Eutelsat 16A [Ku]
0170, 17.0E, Amos 5 [Ku]
0171, 17.1E, Amos 5 [C]
0192, 19.2E, Astra 1KR/1L/1M/2C [Ku]
0200, 20.0E, Arabsat 5C [C]
0216, 21.6E, Eutelsat 21A [Ku]
0235, 23.5E, Astra 3B [Ku]
0255, 25.5E, Eutelsat 25A [Ku]
0260, 26.0E, Badr 4/5/6 [Ku]
0261, 26.1E, Badr 4/5/6 [C]
0282, 28.2E, Astra 28A/2B/2D/1N [Ku]
0285, 28.5E, Eutelsat 28B [Ku]
0305, 30.5E, Arabsat 5A [Ku]
0306, 30.6E, Arabsat 5A [C]
0310, 31.0E, Hylas 2 [Ka]
0315, 31.5E, Astra 1G [Ku]
0330, 33.0E, Eutelsat 33A/Intelsat New Dawn [Ku]
0340, 34.0E, Arabsat 2B [Ku]
0360, 36.0E, Eutelsat 36A/36B (V/H) [Ku]
0361, 36.1E, Eutelsat 36A/36B (R/L) [Ku]
0380, 38.0E, Paksat1R [Ku]
0381, 38.1E, Paksat1R [C]
0390, 39.0E, Hellas Sat 2 [Ku]
0400, 40.0E, Express AM1 [Ku]
0401, 40.1E, Express AM1 [C]
0420, 42.0E, Turksat 2A,3A [Ku]
0450, 45.0E, Intelsat 12 [Ku]
0451, 45.1E, Galaxy 27 [Ku]
0475, 47.5E, Intelsat 709 [Ku]
0476, 47.6E, Yahsat-1B [Ka]
0482, 48.2E, Eutelsat 48C [Ku]
0490, 49.0E, Yamal 202 [C]
0500, 50.0E, Galaxy 26 [Ku]
0502, 50.2E, Intelsat 26 [Ku]
0503, 50.3E, Intelsat 26 [C]
0525, 52.5E, Yahsat 1A [Ku]
0530, 53.0E, Express-AM22 [Ku]
0550, 55.0E, Astra 1F/G-Sat/Yamal [Ku]
0558, 55.8E, DirecTV 1R [Ku]
0560, 56.0E, Bonum 1/ DirecTV 1R [Ku]
0570, 57.0E, NSS 12 [Ku]
0571, 57.1E, NSS 12 [C]
0600, 60.0E, Intelsat 904
0601, 60.1E, Intelsat 904 [C]
0602, 60.0E, Intelsat 904 [Ka]
0620, 62.0E, Intelsat 902 [Ku]
0621, 62.1E, Intelsat 902 [C]
0642, 64.2E, Intelsat 906 [C]
0660, 66.0E, Intelsat 17 [Ku]
0661, 66.1E, Intelsat 17 [C]
0685, 68.5E, Intelsat 7/10/20 [Ku]
0686, 68.6E, Intelsat 7/10/20 [C]
0705, 70.5E, Eutelsat 70A [Ku]
0721, 72.1E, Intelsat 22 [Ku]
0722, 72.2E, Intelsat 22 [C]
0740, 74.0E, Insat 3C/4CR [Ku]
0741, 74.1E, Insat 3C/4CR [C]
0750, 75.0E, ABS 1 [Ku]
0751, 75.1E, ABS 1 [C]
0765, 76.5E, Apstar-7 [Ku]
0766, 76.6E, Apstar-7 [C]
0785, 78.5E, Thaicom 5 [Ku]
0800, 80.0E, Express AM2/MD1 [Ku]
0801, 80.1E, Express AM2/MD1 [C]
0830, 83.0E, Insat 4A
0831, 83.1E, Insat 4A [C]
0850, 85.0E, Horizons-2/IS-15 [Ku]
0865, 86.5E, KazSat 2 [Ku]
0875, 87.5E, ChinaSat 5A [C]
0880, 88.0E, ST-2 [Ku]
0881, 88.1E, ST-2 [C]
0900, 90.0E, Yamal 201/Yamal 300K [Ku]
0901, 90.1E, Yamal 201/Yamal 300K [C]
0915, 91.5E, Measat 3 [Ku]
0922, 92.2E, ChinaSat 9 [Ku]
0935, 93.5E, Insat 3A/4B [Ku]
0936, 93.6E, Insat 3A/4B [C]
0950, 95.0E, NSS 6 [Ku]
0965, 96.5E, Express AM33 [Ku]
0966, 96.6E, Express AM33 [C]
1005, 100.5E, AsiaSat 5A [Ku]
1006, 100.6E, AsiaSat 5A [C]
1030, 103.0E, Express A2 [Ku]
1031, 103.1E, Express A2 [C]
1055, 105.5E, Asiasat 3S [Ku]
1056, 105.6E, Asiasat 3S [C]
1080, 108.0E, Telkom 1 [Ku]
1082, 108.2E, SES 7, NSS 11 [Ku]
1100, 110.0E, BSAT 2C,3A,3B,3C, N-Sat 110 & JCSAT 110R
1105, 110.5E, ChinaSat 5B,10
1130, 113.0E, Palapa D & Koreasat 5
1155, 115.5E, ChinaSat 6B
1160, 116.0E, Koreasat 6 & ABS 7
1180, 118.0E, Telekom 2
1222, 122.2E, AsiaSat 4
1240, 124.0E, JCSAT 4A
1250, 125.0E, ChinaSat 6A
1280, 128.0E, JCSAT 3A,RA
1300, 130.0E, ChinaSat 20A
1320, 132.0E, Vinasat 1 & JCSAT 5A
1340, 134.0E, Apstar 6
1380, 138.0E, Telestar 18
1400, 140.0E, Express AM3
1440, 144.0E, Superbird C2
1460, 146.0E, ABS 5
1480, 148.0E, Measat 2
1500, 150.0E, JCSAT 1B
1505, 150.5E, Palapa C2
1520, 152.0E, Optus D2
1540, 154.0E, JCSAT 2A
1560, 156.0E, Optus C1,D3
1600, 160.0E, Optus D1
1620, 162.0E, Superbird B2
1640, 164.0E, Optus B3
1660, 166.0E, Intelsat 8
1690, 169.0E, Intelsat 5
1720, 172.0E, GE 23
1800, 180.0E, Intelsat 701
1830, 177.0W, NSS 9
2210, 139.0W, AMC 8
2230, 137.0W, AMC 7
2250, 135.0W, AMC 10
2268, 133.2W, Galaxy 15
2270, 133.0W, Galaxy 12
2290, 131.0W, AMC 11
2310, 129.0W, Ciel 2
2330, 127.0W, Galaxy 13 & Horizons 1
2350, 125.0W, Galaxy 14 & AMC 21
2370, 123.0W, Galaxy 18
2390, 121.0W, EchoStar 9 & Galaxy 23
2410, 119.0W, EchoStar 14, DirecTV 7S & Anik F3
2432, 116.8W, SatMex 5
2450, 115.0W, XM 4
2451, 114.9W, Solidaridad 2
2470, 113.0W, SatMex 6
2489, 111.1W, Anik F2
2500, 110.0W, DirectTV 5 & EchoStar 10,11
2527, 107.3W, Anik F1,F1R
2550, 105.0W, AMC 15,18
2570, 103.0W, AMC 1, Spaceway 1 & DirecTV 10,12
2590, 101.0W, DirecTV 8 & SES 1
2608, 99.2W, Spaceway 2 & DirecTV 11
2610, 99.0W, Galaxy 16
2630, 97.0W, Galaxy 19
2640, 96.0W, Sirius FM 5
2650, 95.0W, Galaxy 3C & Spaceway 3
2669, 93.1W, Galaxy 25
2690, 91.0W, Galaxy 17 & Nimiq 1
2710, 89.0W, Galaxy 28
2730, 87.0W, AMC 3
2748, 85.2W, Sirius XM 5
2749, 85.1W, XM 3
2750, 85.0W, AMC 16
2760, 84.0W, Brasilsat B4
2770, 83.0W, AMC 9
2780, 82.0W, Nimiq 4
2810, 79.0W, AMC 5
2811, 78.9W, AMC 2
2820, 78.0W, Simón Bolivár
2828, 77.2W, EchoStar 1
2830, 77.0W, EchoStar 8
2850, 75.0W, Brasilsat B3
2860, 74.0W, Horizons 2
2873, 72.7W, Nimiq 5
2875, 72.5W, DirecTV 1R
2880, 72.0W, AMC 6
2900, 70.0W, Star One C2
2920, 68.0W, Brasilsat B2
2930, 67.0W, AMC 4
2950, 65.0W, Star One C1
2970, 63.0W, Telestar 14R
2985, 61.5W, EchoStar 12,15
2990, 61.0W, Amazonas 1,2
3020, 58.0W, Intelsat 9,16
3045, 55.5W, Intelsat 805 & Galaxy 11
3070, 53.0W, Intelsat 707
3100, 50.0W, Intelsat 1R [Ku]
3130, 47.0W, NSS 703 [Ku]
3150, 45.0W, Intelsat 14 [Ku]
3169, 43.1W, Intelsat 11 [Ku]
3194, 40.6W, NSS 806 [C]
3195, 40.5W, NSS 806 [Ku]
3224, 37.6W, Telstar 11N [Ku]
3225, 37.5W, NSS 10 [C]
3254, 34.6W, Intelsat 903 [C]
3255, 34.5W, Intelsat 903 [Ku]
3265, 33.5W, Hylas 1 [Ka]
3284, 31.6W, Intelsat 25 [C]
3285, 31.5W, Intelsat 25 [Ku]
3300, 30.0W, Hispasat 1C/1D/1E [Ku]
3305, 29.5W, Intelsat 801 [Ku]
3324, 27.6W, Intelsat 907 [C]
3325, 27.5W, Intelsat 907 [Ku]
3355, 24.5W, Intelsat 905 [Ku]
3379, 22.1W, SES-4 [C]
3380, 22.0W, SES-4 [Ku]
3399, 20.1W, NSS 7 [C]
3400, 20.0W, NSS 7 [Ku]
3420, 18.0W, Intelsat 901 [Ku]
3450, 15.0W, Telstar 12 [Ku]
3459, 14.1W, Express 4A [C]
3460, 14.0W, Express 4A [Ku]
3475, 12.5W, Eutelsat 12 West A [Ku]
3489, 11.1W, Express AM44 [C]
3490, 11.0W, Express AM44 [Ku]
3520, 8.0W, Eutelsat 8 West A [Ku]
3522, 7.8W, Telecom 2D [Ku]
3530, 7.0W, E-7WA, Nile 101/102/201 [Ku]
3549, 5.1W, Eutelsat 5/West A [C]
3550, 5.0W, Eutelsat 5/West A [Ku]
3557, 4.3W, Thor 3 [Ku]
3560, 4.0W, Amos 2,3 [Ku]
3590, 1.0W, Intelsat 10-02 - Thor 5/6 [Ku]
3592, 0.8W, Intelsat 10-02 - Thor 5/6 [C]

That would help for users that got different setup for Ku/C band at one satellite position. Satellite names are also updated.

Also transponder lists could be updated a little bit for final release ;)
DVB-S PL

Postby SmartDVB » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:20 am

@DVB-S PL:
tx for report . About ur scan issues with tbs6925, could u verify if this is bda.dev (florian) related (by using pre b2 bda.dev with b2 smartdvb.exe?. I'll send u pm about this.
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby DVB-S PL » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:32 am

Thanks for suggestion, I have tested bda.dev from Beta 1 with SmartDVB 0.3.0 Beta 2 now - not fixed, looks like related to exe...

EDIT: Another experiment - switched do bdas.dev - also cannot scan 11,373H, 11,565H, 12,380V and 12,654H from 13°E at TBS6925.

EDIT: Another experiment - cut out MDAPI plugins to be sure that this is not MDAPI plugins related - did not help, so it is not related to MDAPI.

EDIT: Final experiment - replaced SmartDVB.exe from Beta 2 with old from Beta 1 - that fixed issue. Must be exe related :(
DVB-S PL

Postby SmartDVB » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:48 am

@dvb-s: i thought i'd finished fo rhte evening but ur scn bug kept me awake quite puzzling. I did find at the end that altering the 'extra transport stream' buffer seems to affect the scn at such transponders which at least is a begin point, although i'm not there yet i'll need to continue the debug tormorrow coz it's quiet late here.. br nd thanks also for the other reports. I'll see if polsat ttx could be made unicode coz right now it's like you mention like a silly char replace but at least readable:). But polish charset for epg etc now should be perfect from what i've heard so finally that stuff's getting there ( i know these things been discussed even some years ago)
The station update logic i'll review too for sure using your mentioned sky italia frequencies nd also ofcourse a transponder/sat list update which also needs to be done from time to time, ur right been a while since the last internal smartdvb update (although the sync options aid users there ofcourse which makes update of those list less priority but still). Besides that the allsats list could easily be removed entirely nd just the .ini's used, just a little job i haven't done yet (done enought for this version i presume lol)..
br nd tx for reports...
let's hope i'm able to move from the netherlands soon so they can't bother my concentration anymore (i have quite bad neighbours it seems here, maybe even the entire life of our family, very very cosy people who know how to play disturb games from a distance it seems, nd more but well you just have to ignore the bigots ofcourse they should not be worth the trouble were it not that they mess nd meddle where they have no right or place to be, whatever they could receive in terms of jail time they surely would deserve it, nd more)..
br,
jack
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby DVB-S PL » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Today I had plan to test SmartDVB 0.3.0 Beta 2 with Prof7301 at other PC, but it completely failed - bda.dev cannot initialize Prof7301, in bda.log i found only one error:
13:03:28 62 - FAILED: cannot connect ms mpeg-2 demultiplexer filter to transport information filter

This time it is bda.dev related, as bdas.dev works correctly. I copied old bda.dev from beta 1 - did not help, probably introduced somewhere before Beta 1.

------

Now going back to TBS6925 scanning problem from yesterday:
SmartDVB 0.3.0 Beta 2 + bdas.dev + Prof7301 - the same problems with scanning, so this is not TBS6925 only.

Both PC's are on Windows 7 x64, SmartDVB is installed in Program Files and it is running with administrator rights.

------

Another two small bogus ;)

1) List of NoSignal Freq can be damaged if:
- I will manually delete any item, close and open scanning window again,
- I will Sync transponder list with King of Sat and no signal frequency will be one of updated (also to see this need to close and open scanning window, instead of frequencies on list stay only modulation information, in place, where frequencies should be),

2) bdas.dev report that signal is present for Prof 7301 when quality is "0" (Prof 7301 always give Level, even for no signal frequencies)

------

I thought that Netherlands is nice country (Coffee Shops etc ;) ), I'm shocked that You have so much problems there, I hope that You find better place/country to live and to be happy :D There are many beautiful places all over the world :D But please don't leave Europe ;) You won't have signal from european satellites ;)
DVB-S PL

Postby Frozen » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Someone report a problem with Windows 8 and EVR. The problem is that app. hung up with this render, so he has to choose VMR9

SmartDVB 0.3.0 Beta 1
SkyStar USB 2 HD CI
Attachments
SmartDVB.rar
(8.15 KiB) Downloaded 612 times
Frozen

Postby SmartDVB » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:31 pm

@frozen: this w8 issue should b fixed with b2 (verified).
@dvb-s: from what you mention i presume that Prof7301 operated correctly with 0.2.5 at same system (and not still ok with 0.2.5 or previous) (it sounds like a basic graph error which is something that not been altered for quite a while so wondering if it's perhaps system/driver related).

like mentioned i'm able to reproduce ur scan issues, i think the issue's been located (let's call it a bugfix with a bug, these things happen). I'll do some tsts nd send you a test wrt to this ofcourse.
Yeah Netherlands is okay ofcourse, but i didn't realise you have to follow the mainstream or otherwise you might have issues (i'm sure if i simply stopped smartdvb nd got a normal job or just conformed it might be different). And yes coffeshops r here nd legal, but the big question there is who supplies those shops (coz it's not legal here to have or make or sell that stuff outside of those shops, everyone presumes it's some kind of criminal backdoor, but noone knows how it's possible, but here at the netherlands there r some different possible views about that (i have my personal conviction about this which i'd rather not mention here out of security reasons while i still have to life here) ).
Btw even if moved outside EU might not mean no access to EU sats with current remote view options (or otherwise i'd just have to make a good client smartdvb version perhaps at future to just access those sats through internet USB or whatever :) )
br,
jj
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby DVB-S PL » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Looks like even SmartDVB 0.2.0 cannot start my Prof7301 :/ This is new PC, so SmartDVB wasn't installed there yet, tried to go back to 0.2.5 and even 0.2.0, but still bda.dev cannot start my Prof7301, bdas.dev - works correctly. Win7 x64 is just installed, fresh, driver is latest for Prof 7301 (2.1.0.1 from December 2012). Well... looks like I will have to try maybe older drivers?
DVB-S PL

Next

Return to Beta Testing