Links / Examples / Resources

Discussions, posts pertaining to addons/plugins. Also post issues you have with plugins/addons here.

Links / Examples / Resources

Postby poutnikl » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:19 am

It could be good to have some sticky topic, e.g. ion How To sections,

with handy links to websites hosting/referring plug-ins usable for SmartDVB,
as I understand there are already some using some established API the SmartDVB can use.

IMHO it can be better to have basic reference already in place,
what can be handy if a user does not know exactly what he is looking for.
DVB-T Leadtek USB Dongle Gold (bda.dev), Intel Core2Duo E4700, Intel GMA 3100 int.graphic, 6 GB RAM
Vista64 HPremium SP2, SmartDVB 0.4.0.11 / run under limited win account/ user profile config
Using SmartDVB as alternative to vendor's WinfastPVR2.
poutnikl

Re: Links / Examples / Resources

Postby SmartDVB » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:50 pm

ocfcourse, would be nice if some users would take such matters to themselves, my time is limited ofcourse so if there r people interested to do stuff like that (takes time too)(maintain forum/threads, be mods etc please be my guest, btw not specifically targetted at u poutniki, just would be good for future so i could concentrate at the program while others also could aid here nd there, i would not mention this now were it not that the forum seems more used then ever before so might be a good time to create some mods, if people would like that just send me a pm)..
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Re: Links / Examples / Resources

Postby poutnikl » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:03 pm

This I perfectly understand, my post was not targetted to you directly.
Rather to the community that i suppose is much more experienced with SmartDVB than I am.

For now I am focusing to make familiar with application itself.
DVB-T Leadtek USB Dongle Gold (bda.dev), Intel Core2Duo E4700, Intel GMA 3100 int.graphic, 6 GB RAM
Vista64 HPremium SP2, SmartDVB 0.4.0.11 / run under limited win account/ user profile config
Using SmartDVB as alternative to vendor's WinfastPVR2.
poutnikl

Return to AddOns/Plugins