SmartDVB Epg viewer by BipBip

Discussions, posts pertaining to addons/plugins. Also post issues you have with plugins/addons here.

SmartDVB Epg viewer by BipBip

Postby SmartDVB » Thu May 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Here's example of a cool external EPG viewer made by BIPBIP for smartdvb. It's not a plugin/addon but a seperate app which reads the smartdvb databases to show list based epg.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51980102/SmartDVB_EPGBIPBIP.zip

Simply extract it to smartdvb folder (or extract it elsewhere then copy smartdvb.db/smarteit.db to that location, but then the app won't read current epg data) then execute 'SmartDVB EPG.exe'. Watch out when executing this app at same time with smartdvb because this could lead to db lock issues.

Thanks to BIPBIP for this cool app. Ofcourse i don't support this app myself so queries/questions should be directed to BipBip here http://www.smartdvb.net/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1451
best regards,
SmartDVB
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Re: SmartDVB Epg viewer by BipBip

Postby BipBip » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:05 am

Hi,

That version doesn't work with latest SmartDVB (0.3.5). Seems u changed data format of a couple fields ;)

Here's updated working version
BipBip

Postby SmartDVB » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:04 pm

tx for the update. Indeed, some db modifications were made, don't like to do that too much to not break external tools ofcourse, but the old sqlite date field whilst readable proved too inefficient especially for the new search so i looked at forms to optimize speed somewhat there...
tx!
SmartDVB
Site Admin

Postby mzso » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:34 pm

What does it look like?
Filters: all LAV
Renderer: madVR.
mzso

Return to AddOns/Plugins